Saturday, January 3, 2015

Into and Out of the Dark
















The previous owners of my house installed a single pot light in what became the layout room. I turn it on occasionally for a bit more illumination.

But the other day I turned it on when all the other lights were off and thought: That might make for a good photo or two.














The results are a bit O. Winston Link-ish, recalling (in a very limited way) that photographer's famous photos of steam locomotives illuminated by flashbulbs. 

















Click here to learn more about Link and his unique night-time photography (from the New York Times).

Anyway, it was fun taking and cropping the photos--and now posting them. (Too bad I don't have Photoshop, so I could add headlights.)



















No comments:

Post a Comment